Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Unveiling in Progress


I deleted all my blogs today. I had thought about deleting them a while ago, but I hesitated. Then I realized that there really was no reason to keep up a bunch of posts that had so much to do with a past that I have now moved far away from.

There are so many things in me that have changed. More than that ... there are so many things about my vision of my life and my future that have changed. A lot of my blogs seemed to be so negative and depressing. I just don't think that's who I am anymore. I'm not denying that they are a part of my past ... after all, if I hadn't gone through all those events and experienced those emotions, I wouldn't be where I am right now ...

I took some time to think about some events that happened in my life this month. They made me realize a lot about myself - about how tough I have been on myself, about how negatively I have looked at many aspects of my life, and about how weak I have been in terms of reacting to others. I finally managed to see that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was. I actually realized that I had some worth.

So, today is the start of a new beginning ...

No comments: